The STEM Weekly Stream
STEM Academy Family Newsletter
YEAR END NEWSLETTER
Please read through this newsletter for important summer information, including: 2021-22 Highlights; Summer Hours; Chrome Book Return; Final Report Cards; and School Reassignments.
- Chester Aviation - a partnership with the Airline Industry that has exposed students to careers in Aviation and will grow into a curricular offering was launched
- The STEM-Stetser Elementary Reading and Mentorship program began
- Many extra-curricular opportunities were added, such as: The Voice of STEM (School Newspaper); Culinary Club; Clipper TV Student Production Assistants
- The return of school events: STEM Showcase, Oratorical Contest, Spirit Week & Homecoming, Pep Rallies, and more
- School Clubs received local and regional recognition: Hi-Q, Future Business Leaders of America, Chester Sustainability Project, DCIU Student Equity Forum
- The Class of '22 earned over $1 Million in Scholarships to college
- Over 300 students (and counting) have applied for New Student Admission this year - setting a New Record for the 4th Consecutive Year
Congratulations Class of 2022
Chrome Book Return
If your student has not returned their Chrome Book, please make sure it is dropped off on or before Thursday, June 23. There is a $50 replacement fee for lost or damaged computers. New Chrome Books will not be issued to students who have not returned their old one or paid the fee.
Final Report Cards
If you do not have your HAC set up yet, email Ms. Misha Memon (email@example.com). She will reply with your username, password and a link to the log in page.
If you would like a printed copy of your student's Report Card, please call the office at 610-447-3650. You may also stop by STEM during summer hours to pick one up.
Beginning next week, families of students who will not be invited back to STEM will be notified. For those students, reassignment transfer meetings will be held later in the summer with Administration and Counselors from Chester High or Toby Farms.
Finally, I am wishing all our families, as well as our teachers and staff, a great summer break. I hope you enjoy quality time with family and friends, take time to relax, and stay healthy and safe!