Bangladesh

Daniel Snodgrass

Geological information

Bangladesh is located northern coast of the Bay of Bengal that is surround by India. The country is low lying riverine land traversed by the branches and tributaries of the Ganges and Brahamaputra River. There are frequent floods and cyclones inflict heavy damage in the delta region.

Population in Bangladesh

Since 10/19/2014 the population in Bangladesh it was 160,411,249. The sex ratio in 2014 was 50.52% of them were male and 49.475%of them were female. 98% of the population are ethnic Bengalis the other 2% is Biharis and other ethnic tribes.

When Bangladesh got their independence

Bangladesh won their independence forty years ago. Bangladesh gained their independence from Pakistan in 1971. The war was very bloody and bad.
Big image