UA ISPP Orientation
Monday, July 30th and Tuesday, July 31st
Orientation is fast approaching...
Dear ISPP Interns,
Every year we hold an orientation session to get to know one another and to review key information prior to the start of the internship program. On July 30-31, we will:
- Review key program policies and procedures
- Learn about the IComp System
- Review key educational resources for interns
- Complete live CPR Certification (tentative)
Other Important Details
- ORIENTATION WILL RUN FROM 8:00-4:00 ON BOTH MONDAY AND TUESDAY.
- MONDAY- Please arrive at SNAC (Shantz Bldg Room 238) by 8:00 am sharp. The closest parking is in the 6th street garage.
Attire is comfortable business casual.