Ctrl+Alt Delete Cyberbullys
Three differences between cyberbullying & bullying
Effects of Cyberbullying
1. Skip School
2. Have more health problems.
3. Use alcohol or drugs.
4. Receive poor grades.
5. Have lower self-esteem.
Prevention & Awareness
1. Knowing what websites kids are going to.
2. Have a sense of what their doing online.
3. Ask for passwords but explain that it's only for emergency's.
4. Follow your kids on their social media or ask another trusted adult to do so.
5. Install parental control software and monitor what kids are doing online.
Reporting a Cyberbully
Report to your School
1. Schools can use information of cyberbullys to help give prevention and response strategies.
2. In most states schools are required to address cyberbully in their anti-bully policy. Some also help with off campus bullying using law enforcement.