Learning at Home
eLearning for families
ELITE eLearning week four
We are rolling into our fourth week of eLearning! Please continue to encourage your child to check into his/her google classrooms daily Monday - Thursday! As a school, we are doing a great job working to stay on pace, while understanding that this is also a time that is filled with grace, compassion, and empathy! Teachers will be updating work completion and grades during these next few weeks, so please make sure if you have questions regarding your child's specific work and grades you reach out to them first! Thank you for continuing to be ELITE partners with us in education! Stay well!
- Join us this week for BINGO on Thursday!
- Remember our TECH hub is opened daily-- if you need assistance, please reach out to me and let me know and we can get that taken care of for you.
- The parade will be rescheduled as soon as the Stay At Home Order is lifted!
- Spirit Week Week Four continues this week
- Continue to earn PBIS points by participating in events this week-- such as BCMS Cribs!
- Grade Level Check Lists will be out today!
- Maker Monday is scheduled for Monday April 27th! Save the Date!
- Breakout BCMS is scheduled for May 6th! Save the Date!
- Virtual Field Day is scheduled for May 14th! Save the Date!
- Teacher Appreciation Week is coming soon! We can't wait to honor our ELITE teachers! This will be the week of May 4th and we will be looking for scholars to record special tribute videos! Stay tuned for information!