Paredes Library Report
Individual Students Served by the Library
891 total individual students were served by the library during the month of April, 2016.
Breakdowns for time of day and reasons for library visits are linked below.
Classes Served by the Library
17 classes were served by the library during the month of April.
The following teachers used the library with their classes: Ms. Duran (x3), Mrs. Bowers (x6), Mr. Malleske (x3), Ms. Southern (x3), Ms. Medrano (x2) .
Breakdowns for classes served by the library by date and reason for visit are linked below.
Use and/or Closure of the Library for Meetings, Testing, Etc.
Other uses not requiring closure included SSI intervention tutoring.
Workroom & Other Tasks Completed by Librarian
- Cataloging/Processing/Repairing of Books/Periodicals/Media/Equipment: 34 items
- Continued to handle circulation of data projectors and document cameras for teachers in classrooms without innovation stations and those waiting for repairs
- InterLibrary Loans (ILLs) Facilitated to and from Paredes Library: 2
- Check the Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts below for the library's social media presence for the month of April, 2016
- Updated library website
- Continued developing and updating Paredes Middle School website using AISD-provided website builder (I serve as volunteer webmaster)
Student Aides and Parent/Community Volunteers
Student Library Aides: 6
Parent volunteer hours for April, 2016: 8
Community volunteer hours for April, 2016: 6
Report prepared by Mary Faye Randolph, Librarian