D67 PTA Cardinal Read-a-thon
October 11 - 25, 2019
We had a great Read-a-thon kick-off week at Hynes and GMS! The students were excited to learn about the fun reading activities, prizes and raffles! Below are the details you need to help your student set up their web page, start logging reading and start fundraising!
What happens next:
- Ask your student for the Read-a-thon flyer they received at school this week (GMS on Tuesday, Hynes on Friday). Student can't find it? No problem! Just email firstname.lastname@example.org to have it emailed to you!
- Help your student create their Read-a-thon web page by using their personal code from their flyer to log into www.read-a-thon.com/readers. Customize their web page with a photo and you're set to go!
- Help your student contact friends and family to ask for donations to sponsor your students Read-a-thon. Their personalized web page allows you to text, email or post on social media with just a few clicks - super easy!
- Encourage your student to read and log their reading sessions on their web page.
How can friends and family make donations?
- Friends and family can sponsor your reader(s) through a financial donation to the D67 PTA. Donations can be made through each students' Read-a-thon web page. Cash is also accepted and will be collected at the end of the Read-a-thon.
- Don't want to fundraise? Parents can easily make a one-time donation to the PTA through their student's Read-a-thon web page.
Check out links to Hynes and GMS event calendars below!
Questions? Reach out to email@example.com. Thank you for supporting the D67 PTA!