BRING ON THE BIOMES!
Include the following in your Presentation:
- Map showing location of the biome.
- Climograph explaining the average annual temperature, annual precipitation, etc.
- Impact of ENSO or La Nina on this biome.
- Food web with at least 10 biotic factors including plants, mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians, and fish. Explain how these organisms interact with each other.
- Extinction-Discuss a species that is threatened with extinction in this biome. Suggest ways this can be avoided.
- Invasive Species- What invasive species are prevalent in this biome?
- Animal Adaptation- Provide a detailed explanation of how certain organisms are specially adapted to this biome.
- Soil Type-Include horizons and soil profile.
- Natural/Capital Resources- What natural and capital resources can be found in this biome?
- Limiting Factors to Biome Productivity/ Diversity
- Impact of Humans- How is this biome threatened by human activity?
- Laws/Acts that affect this biome.
- Presentation Handout- Include a handout for your audience to use during your presentation. The handout should either a) provide an overview of the information you are presenting or b) serve as a worksheet students will complete during your presentation.