GCIS Friday Focus 11/14/2016
We're Not Here to be average; we're here to be AWESOME!
Special thanks to all the duty teachers and your efforts to keep our spaces in the morning and afternoon safe! Please let me know if there is anything that we may need to adjust.
- Special Shout Out to all the parents that joined us for our trip on Friday! I was able to speak to a lot of them and they loved attending with us! Looking forward to generating more parents to attend future events with us!
- Special shout out for Bob and Brenda and their work with the Veteran's Day Assembly and planning!
- I would like to thank the efforts of out Lunchroom Divas! They rocked the lunches on Friday! It ran so smoothly! Thanks to going out of your way to make it work for our buses! You ladies truly rock our world!
- I want to thank Brenda, Heather, and Colleen for helping with set up and tear down of the food each night of conferences.
- Thanks Julie N. for your help with bringing Sammy the Sloth to GCIS so that students can hear about the writing process and bullying.
- I want to thank Jenny and Andrea for all their work with the book fair! Looking forward to hearing how much you were able to raise!
- I also wan to thank anyone who attended the board meeting on Wednesday. Looking forward to the planning ahead and what that will look like for our future 5-8 building! Thanks again for your commitment to our students and community.
What's Happening This Week!
Monday: 11/14 Day 3
- Science Training ALL Day
- Veteran's Day Assembly
- IEP 3:15pm
Tuesday: 11/15 Day 4
- 7:30am Mtg Manken's Room (Wrap Up PLC: Loose & Tight)
Wednesday: 11/16 Day 1
- Child Study GCIS 7:45am
- k-12 Collaboration 2:00pm High School
- Board Mtg 5:30 pm Greene County Admin Bldg.
Thursday: 11/17 Day 2
- Admin Mtg 2:00pm
Friday: 11/18 Day 3
- 9:30am Mtg with Tim