Updates and Reminders
May 19, 2022
A Few Highlights!
1. Registration for the 22-23 school year is ready. Please take the time form the comfort of your home to register your child(ren). Completing the process in a timely fashion assists greatly with staffing, materials, transportation, and other compliance items. Up to date information in PowerSchool is imperative for student safety situations!
2. The 2021-22 school year concludes on Wednesday, May 25. Grade level awards programs will be occurring over the final days of the school year. Information will be sent at the school level. The graduation ceremony for our seniors is Friday, May 27 at 7:00 pm in the CHS gymnasium. Please refer to the academic calendar button below!
3. The labor shortage has impacted our school bus transportation department. We have needed to consolidate bus routes, may need to consolidate further, and may need to eliminate routes. We will need all families to prepare accordingly for alternative transportation in an emergency situation and potentially long-term. We will continue to explore other opportunities associated with school bus transportation (bus driver recruiting, walking zones, parent transportation, etc.). Your cooperation and understanding are appreciated and expected. Please consider joining our transportation team as a bus driver and/or passing along the opportunity to others. The application process and paid training information are available on our website.
4. Please click on the buttons below for additional information. We aim to keep you informed!
Most Recent Information
- Registration for the 2022-23 School Year!
- School Board Summary, May 11, 2022
- Teacher Tuesday - Gina Perry, Special Education, MC East
- "Free" Summer Camp Opportunity for grades K-6
- Parent/Guardian Survey Results 2018-2022
- Teacher/Staff Survey Results 2018-2022
- FAQ regarding upcoming spring state testing
- Take the Speed Test - Indiana Broadband Strategic Partnership
- MCCSC Academic Achievement Data, January 2022
- Employment opportunities. Please consider serving our school district by joining our team as a substitute teacher, bus driver, or substitute bus driver. We need YOU! Please spread the word!
- MC Plus Information
- Quick Links to Maintain Communication!
- Food Service Updates - FREE breakfast and lunch meals for ALL Students through July 30, 2022!
- 2021-22 Academic Calendar - Revised Approved 6/9/21
- 2022-23 Academic Calendar - Approved 6/9/21
- 2022-23 Little Cadets Preschool Information
5. The MCCSC School Board meetings will be held at the Administrative Services Center, 6631 S. CR 200 W, Clayton, IN 46118. The monthly meetings will be held on the second Wednesday of each month beginning at 6:00 pm.
Please take the time from the comfort of your own home to register your child/children for the 2022-23 school year. Completing the process in a timely fashion assists greatly with staffing, materials, transportation, and compliance items! THANK YOU!
Our Assistant Superintendent, Stacey Monnett, presented the data for to our school board. Our building principals will be presenting building level data at upcoming school board meetings.
We NEED YOU! Please share with others who may be looking for employment, part-time or full time. Four hours per day with an excellent hourly wage and benefits for our bus drivers! Our substitute teachers make $82.50 per day.
2022-2023 Little Cadets Preschool Information and Registration
We are offering a pre-kindergarten program for children who turn four on or before August 1, 2022. We do have limited spots and anticipate filling up quickly. If you would like to claim a spot for your child, please complete BOTH registration forms below AND submit the registration fee to the MCE office.
Little Cadets Enrollment: https://form.jotform.com/220205137714142
MCCSC Registration: https://form.jotform.com/220205467805149
For more information, please check out our flyer for additional information!
CMS Unified Track and Field Meet
A welcoming and inclusive school community!
CHS Habitat for Humanity
For in giving, we receive!
CHS Senior Scholars & Influential Teachers/Staff Members
A group of amazing people!
The MCCSC Plan for COVID-19
Our Guiding Principles
- Adapting personal behaviors to ensure everyone's health.
- Respecting the necessity of some inconveniences and forego some favored activities.
- Demonstrating flexibility and resilience to adapt to the fluid situation.
Symptomatic individuals should isolate/quarantine per CDC/IDOH/HCHD. Please report absences to our schools and follow the guidance of your medical provider.
Please click on the buttons below for additional information. Be in the KNOW!
CHS "National Blue Ribbon School" and CMS "Schools to Watch"
Cascade High School - 2018 National Blue Ribbon Recipient
Cascade Middle School - 2021 AMLEA Recipient!
2020 - IMLEA Recipient
LCPS - Inaugural Year 2019
Please click on the following links to enjoy some of the best aspects of Mill Creek Community School Corporation. We have successes galore and the pursuit of EXCELLENCE in all of our programs continues!
Thanks for all you do to provide support, insistence, and high expectations!
We are small schools . . . BIG OPPORTUNITIES!
We are ...
- "A" rated school corporation
- "A" rated schools
- Four Star Schools
- eLearning School Corporation
- Riley Children's Foundation Miracle School Corporation
- Cascade High School - 2018 National Blue Ribbon School Recipient
- Cascade Middle School - 2020 Schools to Watch Recipient
Jim Diagostino, Ed.S.
Mill Creek Community School Corporation
Excellence in Achievement, Attitude, and Actions
Small Schools . . . BIG OPPORTUNITIES