Gain Experience. Get Credit. Go Global.
Financial aid and scholarships are available for UC Berkeley students.
This year, Berkeley Abroad has an unprecedented amount of scholarship money for need-based awards. All students with an Expected Family Contribution (EFC) of $50,000 or less are guaranteed a scholarship of $1,500. Qualifying participants will automatically received the award - no application is necessary.
*Note: The guaranteed scholarship does not apply to the San Francisco Bay Area Internship Program.
Wednesday, Feb 27th, 2-3pm
223 Moses Hall, UC Berkeley
Come to the Global Internships information session to learn how you can get practical experience with leading firms and organizations in the San Francisco Bay Area, Dublin, Madrid, Mumbai, Singapore, Toronto, and beyond while earning UC Berkeley academic credit.
Why Participate in Berkeley Global Internships?
- One-on-one placement and career advising services
- Special workshops to prepare you for the world of work
- First-hand knowledge, connections, and resume building experience in your chosen field
- Academic credit for UC Berkeley courses
- Have successfully completed at least one year of college coursework by the start of the program
- Are currently enrolled in a degree program or have graduated within the last 12 months
- Have a 2.0 GPA or higher
International students are eligible to participate in any of the international locations as long as they are able to obtain the necessary visa. International students who want to participate in the Bay Area Internship Program must have completed at least one year of full-time study at a college in the United States in the year immediately preceding their internship and be authorized for Curriculum Practical Training under federal visa regulations to be eligible.