Jane Ball Staff Happenings
Week of Feb 10, 2014
New Weekly Communication Format
Have a great Week!
Nuts and Bolts
- Update Google Docs
- Minimum team requirements are:
Current Year NWEA scores BOY-MOY-EOY
Current year Benchmarks BOY-EOY
Current year writing prompts BOY-EOY
- What other data will help us identify intervention needs of our students?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the current assessment tools that we have?
- What other ways can we collect formative data to monitor our students?
- What needs (assessment tools) do we still have?
Title 1 and RTI coordination of services
We will be presenting more in depth information at a staff meeting to update how we are coordinating these services. Please be patient as we work out the kinks. The object is to identify ALL students in need of additional academic support and assign them to the appropriate support services using Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 interventions. Our interventionists are classroom teachers, instructional aides, our title 1 staff, RTI interventionists as well as special education staff. I am including an informational link to review the RTI process. More to come....................
Kindergarten Meetings have been rescheduled to Feb 19.
What is Happening this Week:
Food Drive Begins
- 8:05-8:30 (ALL GRADE LEVELS) Input grades
- 8:30-11:30 Data team Advanced Ed. Casey's room
- 12:30-3:30 Advanced Ed Leadership team Casey's room
- 2:00-3:30 Advanced Ed Parent Advisory Team
- 3:30-4:30 High Ability Game Night (Library)
Tuesday February 11
- 8:05 Grade Level Data meetings (Grade 3 and 4) have individual prep.
- 9:00 Deb Administrative Meeting Central Office
- Deb Meets with Grades 3, 4 during their prep
- 6:00 School Board Meeting
Wednesday February 12
- 8:05 RTI meeting
- 3:30 3rd Grade Reading Club
- 3:30 PTO meeting
Thursday February 13
- 8:05 Grade level meetings (if needed)
- Deb in Indy
Friday February 14
Happy Valentines Day!
- NO Morning Meetings!
- Deb in Indy
Saturday February 15
PTO Daddy Daughter Dance Great Oaks 6:00 pm-9:00 pm