Avoiding Infectious Disease
If you do not cover your mouth, your health will go south!
Primary Transmission Modes
Indirect Contact: Germs can stay on an inanimate object, such as a table, desk, or faucet.
Insect Bites: Some germs are carried around by insects.
Food and Water Contamination: Diseases can be spread through uncooked or under cooked food as well as water.
Prevention of Infectious Disease
- Avoid Close Contact With People Who Are Sick
- Stay Home When You Are Sick
- Cover Your Mouth When You Sneeze
- Wash Your Hands Off
- Avoid Touching Your Eyes, Nose, or Mouth
- Make Sure You Are Up To Date On You Immunizations