Bertram Family Connection
May 22nd, 2020
Contacting Us During the Summer
Teachers are now off contract. If you need assistance, please call 512-355-2111 or email one our our staff members below.
- Alicia Harris, Principal, email@example.com
- Angela Schreiber, Assistant Principal, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ann Marie Wyatt, counselor, at email@example.com.
We will strive to return email within 24 business hours.
Paying for Lost Library Books
Save My Seat
1. Complete a short electronic form, or
Go to https://forms.gle/t83EhV8DGxxBmR2z6
2. Leave us a voice message by calling 512-756-8603 and please let us know each child’s name, current campus, and grade level, and if they will be in Burnet CISD for the 2020-2021 school year.
3. Drop off the completed postcard in a student work return receptacle.
Print your child(ren)’s names below with their current campus and grade level and mark RETURN next to each name if they will be in Burnet CISD for the 2020-2020 school year. The Student work return stations can be found at: Bertram Elementary, RJ Richey Elementary, Shady Grove Elementary, Burnet Middle School, Burnet High School, Briggs Community Center, Lakeshore Library, Lake Victor Community Center, Hoover Valley Fire Department, and Cassie Community Center.
When you receive your postcard, please choose one of the three ways to let us know that your child or children are returning to school next year. Thank you for your assistance as we plan for the upcoming school year!
Grab & Go Meals Continue All Summer!
We will be updating this page as we get information from local agencies and charities.
Click here to log into Skyward Family Access and view your child's 5th Six Weeks Report Cards.