Shepard Staff Updates
March 8, 2019
To Do and Thank You
To Do (New):
HAVE A SUPER DUPER GREAT SPRING BREAK!!!!
Alamo Drafthouse is doing free movies for teachers Monday-Thursday: https://www.guidelive.com/movies/2019/03/06/texas-teachers-movies-free-spring-break-alamo-drafthouse
Free admission for teachers year round at the Perot Museum, Dallas Arboretum, Frontiers of Flight Museum, Dallas Museum of Art (free for ALL!) and all kinds of other things are free in Dallas and Fort Worth!
1. Thank you to the third grade team (looking at you especially Ashley) and Erin for going above and beyond for each and every one of your students!
2. Great job on all the drills - We were quick and quiet!
3. We had SO MANY compliments on Open House - thank you for all your hard work to get ready and welcoming our families in!
4. Thanks Julie for all of your work for History Fair - the projects were amazing!
5. Some people are still warming up - Thanks to Linda,Teresa, Jeanne, Lisa, and Marieca for helping with freezing cold carpool duty.
6. Thumbs up to Coach Cox for his super quick reaction time when we had students who needed help at recess yesterday!
7. Thank you to Angela for covering Kulsum's class while she went to the TOTY interview.
8. Thank you Julie Lazcano for being flexible with 4th grade schedule.
Week of March 11:
Week of March 18:
March 18: Kristin out AM; PTA Lifetime Member Banquet
March 19: Erin out PM
March 20: PLC at 3:00
March 21: Kate out all day; Kid Talk
March 22: Kinder Round Up; Kristin and Kate out PM