Panda Family News
We Learn. We Collaborate. We Celebrate.
January 10, 2021
No snow this time Pandas, but there are still many winter days left!
If your family has packet materials to pick up from the school, please remember to stop by to pick them up and then return or submit to be graded. We are approaching the end of Q2, outstanding packets should be returned and incomplete work in SeeSaw or Google Classroom should be completed so teachers can finalize grades.
Pandas have begun taking their MOY STAR assessments. In person students will take assessments while on campus. Staff will conduct STAR assessments with virtual students on Wednesdays during January. Please be on the lookout for your child's testing information and date from their classroom teacher.
#PAWSome Things to Know and Check Out
- Yearbook Pictures
- #WPES weekly #PandaNewsShow
- #SEL Tip of the Month
- PAWSitive Office Referral for a Panda Staff Member
- Library Book
Important Dates for our #PandaFamily
- Monday, 1/11 @ 6PM - Zoom Ceremony for our #PES2021 Virtual Science Fair Participants
- Wednesday, 1/13 @ 1:30 - 3rd Grade Zoom Lunch Bunch Sesh with Specialists - get the link from your teacher
- Friday, 1/15 - Last day of Quarter 2
- Monday, 1/18 - Wednesday 1/20 - No School for Students
- Wednesday, 1/27 - Quarter 2 Report Cards emailed home
Wishing you well #PandaFamily,
COVID Safety Reminders
1. Send your child to school with a mask on and two extras in their backup.
2. Send you child with a filled water bottle.
3. Everyone in the carpool lane should wear a mask during drop off and pick up.
4. Communicate any COVID related symptoms or cases to your child's teacher, admin, or our school nurse as soon as possible.
Please review the Daily COVID Symptom Screening Questions below.
Daily COVID Symptom Screening Questions
PES Yearbook 2020-2021
Oh no! We are missing Mrs. Easterling's photo for our class yearbook page!! Help us out so we don't miss yours either.
Please submit a headshot of your child for the class page in the yearbook using the QR Code below.
Also, if you have a 4th grader - please submit a picture of your 4th grader with any siblings that attend PES. Please email me their names.
All you have to do is scan this QR Code and your pictures will be uploaded to the yearbook site for Mrs. Easterling.
Thank you for your help!