BALLS BALLS BALLS
BY: SQUILLIAM AND DAVE
During the first 15 seconds of play the robots autonomous mode will be used to position all their available balls in position for easier scoring when the driver starts to control the robot.
The main objective of the game is to have more points than the other team at the end of the match. The possible ways of scoring are get the balls over the ramp in the middle of the field the big balls are worth 2 points and the small balls are worth 1 point. Then placing a ball in the trough will gain points; the small balls in the trough are worth 3 points and the big balls in the trough are 6 points. The last way of scoring is to knock balls out of the trough this gives you 3 points for knocking either type of ball out of the trough.
Math and Physics
In order to make the robots to get the balls over the incline or put them in the trough the designer must use physics to understand how to get the balls over the incline or into the trough.
Rules and Penalties
- The robot or extension of the robot can not leave the field at anytime.
- Robots must be under 13'' of height.
- Robots can only have three wheels.
- If a small ball leaves the field the team will lose a point.
- If a large ball leaves the field the team will lose 2 points.