- Show the story through the flow map already drawn on the chart paper.
- Ask students to predict what they think will happen to the snowman next.
- Each student will get a blue piece of construction paper and paint what they think the snowman will look like after spending the day in the sun playing with his/her friends.
- While their paint is drying, they will cut out the various accessories and parts from construction paper.
- Then they will glue the accessories and/or parts onto their painted snowman.
- Write their name on the finished painting and title it "My Melted Snowman".
- Take a picture and email to email@example.com.
- Place them to dry on the designated table for your class.
- blue construction paper for painting
- various colors of construction paper for accessories and/or parts
- white tempura paint
- sponge brushes