Eagle Band Family Newsletter
SPECIAL EDITION - FALL, 2022
Hello! This is a special (very short) edition of the Eagle Band Family Newsletter! The next full edition will come to your inbox on Monday, Nov. 7 (after we know results from All-District Band auditions!)
We hear all the time, "Let me know what I can do to help!" We know you love and support your kids...so do we! So, HERE ARE SOME WAYS YOU CAN HELP!
If you do not wish to receive these updates, then please click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of this message.
If you wish to receive these updates at a different email address, then please follow this guide to subscribe.
SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY!!!
We had a parent attend this event two weeks ago at another location and said the prices were significantly cheaper than the last time they shopped in-store for a mattress, etc. This is because the 'showroom' comes to us!
PLEASE HELP SPREAD THE WORD AND/OR COME SHOP FOR YOURSELF!!
Sunday, 10:00-5:00 in the LNHS Auxiliary Gym!!
- Vending machine for LNHS band room (to include reeds, oil, marching gloves, flip folder pages, etc.) - Cost unknown
- Semi trailer for transporting instruments, uniforms, etc. - Cost unknown
- Scholarship funding for HMS/SVMS/LNHS students - specifically, funds for summer band camps, honor ensemble participation, private lessons fees, etc. (These are NOT currently in place, so we would be looking for someone to help create them AND acquire ongoing funding for them.)
- New Eagle Band attire for the Directors/Coaches/Staff - Help us dress for success! (We cannot use our school budget money for this, so we would welcome funding for new polo shirts, matching staff jackets, hats, etc.)
- Korg CM300 Tuner Cords - We are short around 50 cords for the students we currently serve at LNHS. These are available in a variety of colors (black preferred, but not necessary) online and at local music stores (e.g., Amazon, Palen Music, Meyer Music) - approx. $15-20 each
- New 6' silver flag poles for the guard - approx. $500-600 for 30 poles
- Two tarp carts for winter guard floor tarps - approx. $250 each
- Batteries - 9V, AAA, AA (You would be surprised how many of these we burn through in a year!) - Cost varies by unit
- Recruitment wristbands, stickers, candy, etc. - Cost varies by unit (contact Kelsee.Gardner@lps53.org to help with bracelets and/or stickers!)
- Gift cards and/or Cash Donations - The Boosters/Directors can always use gift cards/cash donations to local stores to benefit students for trips, special events, performances, equipment, etc.. (e.g., Walmart, Target, Hy-Vee, Price Chopper, Amazon, etc.)
- VOLUNTEER! - If you have any special talents, time to spare, or simply wish to get more involved with the Eagle Band Family, then please contact Volunteer Coordinator Joh Rhoad (email@example.com), Booster President Amy Konkle (firstname.lastname@example.org), and/or Dr. Doss (Justin.Doss@lps53.org).
- Halloween Candy (for Ms. Gardner's birthday candy stash) - contact Ms. Gardner to help! (Kelsee.Gardner@lps53.org)
SVMS - Kelsee.Gardner@lps53.org
HMS - Michael.Dragen@lps53.org
LNHS - Michaelshane.Fuller@lps53.org
LNHS - Justin.Doss@lps53.org
LNHS Band Website - libertynorthband.org
Remind Codes (text the code, including the "@" to the number 81010)
- LNHS Concert Band (all grades) - @lncb2223
- LNHS Seniors - @lnband23
- LNHS Juniors - @lnband24
- LNHS Sophomores - @lnband25
- LNHS Freshmen - @lnband26
- LNHS Varsity Guard - @lnvguard
- LNHS JV Guard - @jvguardln
Remind Codes for Band Boosters
- 22-23 Sophomores, Juniors, Seniors - @lnhsbandb2
- 22-23 Freshmen - @lnhsbb2026
- 22-23 8th Grade - @lnhsbb2027
LNHS Wind Symphony
Screaming Eagles Marching Band
Screaming Eagles Drumline and Percussion Ensemble
Screaming Eagles Pep Band
Screaming Eagles Jazz Band
LNHS Musical Pit Orchestra Director
LNHS, HMS, SVMS
LPS MS Honor Symphony Founder & Conductor
MMEA State Band Vice President
MMEA District #3 President-elect