TVAH Important Links
Texas Virtual Academy at Hallsville 2023-24
- Do you need a loaner computer?
- How to check shipment or qualification status:
- Log into your learning coach account via the OLS, click on your name, click on my info, then select student name and click on the hardware tab.
- Hardware tab will give you status, if it says not eligible, it does not always mean you didn't qualify it could be that you didn't complete the form or just didn't qualify via K12.
- Denied through K12? Or did not apply for Loaner Computer? Try our TVAH Loaner Computer Form
- Computer eligibility for families is determined at the school level through needs analysis based on the Family Income Form.
- Does your family qualify for Free or Reduced Lunches? You may qualify for a hotspot.
- Hotspots requests are completed by a staff member
- Submit this request through any staff member, i.e. teacher or counselor
Missing Materials? Need a new power cord or have a school computer issue? Contact K12 Customer Support. Submit a case online https://www.help.k12.com/s/submit-a-case or call 866.512.2273
This site has great info as well with how to's and videos. Do a quick search and you'll likely find an article or video to help with your issue!
Student Handbook 23-24
Attendance questions? Go here to find more info!
This page has info for Report Card Requests, Verification of Enrollment forms, Change of Address, and Transcript Requests! Our amazing registrar team and their contact info are listed on this page as well