Mrs. Hagaman's First Grade
Hi everyone! We are looking forward to a full week of learning! We will be taking our February STAR assessments this week. We will have our Valentine Celebration on Friday!
- For our Valentine Celebration, we will not be exchanging individual Valentines, we will have a group celebration. Please see Dojo for our Sign Up Genius if you would like to send a group treat.
- Please remember to charge Chromebooks nightly and send them to school each day
- Please remember to turn in LetterLand homework each day
- Please remember to read Little Books nightly - this helps with Sight Word Fluency and Reading Accuracy and Fluency
This Week's Assignments
"I CAN" Learning Statements for the Week
Reading/ELA - I can read words with long vowels and vowel teams.
Math - I can solve story problems with an unknown number.
Social Studies - I can discuss the traditions of Chinese New Year.
Need to get a question answered or do you need to get in touch with ME (Mrs. Hagaman)?
- To get your questions answered quickly, please just send me a CLASS DOJO message
- I promise I will answer as quickly as possible. If there is a delay in answering, I am teaching or otherwise busy, but I will answer as soon as I can.
- Call the school - 336-838-4261 and leave a voicemail message
- or you can use a slower method and email me at the class email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
However, you will typically get a faster answer via DOJO MESSAGE