News & Notes
- After school tutoring begins on Monday, Feb. 22. Check my tutoring email for details if you are interested in tutoring.
- Aesop (online sub system) training for teachers is on Tuesday, Feb. 2 at 4pm at SHS. This is not mandatory, but if you want additional help, you may want to attend.
- Next week is severe weather week. We will have a severe weather (tornado) drill on Wednesday.
- The SACS Teams kickoff meeting is Wednesday, Feb. 3 at the designated areas. Please see the SACS kickoff email sent this week.
- Our first Positive Behaviors party for students will be Friday, Feb. 5.
1:00-1:15 p.m. Pre-K through 1st
1:20-1:35 p.m. 2nd and 3rd
1:40-1:55 p.m. 4th and 5th
Next Week's Calendar
Tweet of the Week
Look Ahead ->
- Tech Tuesday is Tuesday, Feb. 9. Ms. Aycock will send out info later next week.
- Young Georgia Authors papers are due to Ms. Minick on Feb. 9.
- Family STEM Night is Thursday, Feb. 11. All certified staff are expected to attend and help. Ms. Harville is working on the schedule and activities.
Don't Worry, Be Hippie!
We also had a big parent turnout for the Bookfair Breakfast!