Third and Fourth Grade
Mrs. Walcott's Class
Our Learner Profile of the Month is OPEN-MINDED and our class designed posters or quotes about what OPEN MINDEDNESS means to them
Students identify mixed number and improper fraction on the smart board.
Thank you to all those who helped with the bake sale we were able to get a lot of supplies that will enable a strong foundation in what we are learning in math!
Students use the Fraction circles to demonstrate Mixed Number Fractions.
Circuit Building Videos
Writing- Formal Letters
Vocabulary Unit 9
Third Grade Words- ability, brief, delightful, reflex, avoid, compete, honor, remark, bashful, consider.
Fourth Grade Words- convict, earnest, grumble, provision, discipline, enclose, jagged, treaty, dungeon, gradual, nourish, uneasy.
As a way of differentiating for fun, third grade students are welcome to work with and extend their knowledge with fourth grade words, and fourth graders should be sure they remember the third grade words. TEST WILL BE BI-WEEKLY DESPITE SCHEDULE CHANGES- and if we miss a Friday then we will make it up the following school day InshaAllah.
Whats coming up?
- Mangahigh is due on Mondays
- Reading Log for Six Flags is due on February 26th
- Our next UOI- 'How the world Works' begins on Monday February 15
- March 5th is our School wide fundraising GALA and third and fourth grade will be performing so be sure to get your tickets!
- Teacher workday Monday 2-5-16
- March 18th Report cards will be published in Managebac
- March 21,23,24 Parent Conferences 3:30-6:30