High Intensity Interval Training for Powerful Results
Got 30 minutes? You can change your body and your life with a Tabata Bootcamp!
In addition to the calorie-torching workout, each camper has 24/7 website access to track progress, interact with your trainer and receive nutrition tips.
Some Frequently Asked Questions:
- How long does the Bootcamp last? The bootcamps run for 8 weeks with classes held 3 days/week. 6-minute mini workouts are assigned every day except your day off.
- Do I have to be in shape already to do a bootcamp? No! Everyone's "high intensity" is different. You work to your level and options up and down are always provided.
- Can I try a class before I decide? Orientations are held before bootcamps are enrolled and demo classes are a part of all orientations. If you are not able to attend an orientation, anyone is allowed to attend a class from an ongoing bootcamp for free before you decide to enroll.
- Can I join a bootcamp that has already started? Bootcamps run in 8-week sessions. If you miss the start of one another is sure to be starting soon. It is best to complete the entire 8-week session from beginning to end as the weeks are progressive.
- What do I need to bring to a bootcamp? A yoga mat or towel to work on since we frequently move from our feet to the floor and back, an extra towel (to wipe your face!) and lots of water. Any other equipment will be provided by your trainer.
- What if I have to miss a class? That's OK! This is where the 24 hour access to the website comes in handy. Your trainer can assign homework right from there for any days missed.
- What is the nutrition component? What type of support do you offer? When you log in to your website, you automatically gain access to nutritional information to help you along the entire 8-week journey and beyond. It includes a 14-day intro meal plan, daily recipes and gets you started on a path to better health and fitness. Your trainer is also there to offer support and guidance with monitoring of your food journaling; a great way to keep you accountable.
- How much? For the initial bootcamp; premier pricing is only $199 plus the cost of web access ($9.99)! This promo price is for the being reserved for people who sign up for my first bootcamp series only.
- What does it include? 8 weeks of 30 mins of small group Tabata training classes 3x/week (1 Lower body, 1 Upper body and 1 Core), 6 mins mini-burst homework trainings assigned 6x/week, a full nutritional program with nutritional and metabolic counseling, 24 hour website access and supportive and motivational support all with a 100% satisfaction money-back guarantee. If you do not see results after following the program, I will offer you your money back!
Who is your trainer?
Les Mills BODYPUMP
Les Mills BODYFLOW
Healthways SilverSneakers Classic, Cardio, Yoga and Splash
AFAA Yoga Essentials I & II
Aquatic Youth Fitness
Aquatic Peri & Postnatal Fitness
She is also currently pursuing her personal training certification through ACE Fitness.