southwest high school library
Open Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
* Check out and return laptops + chargers
* Get help with laptops
* Print documents for class assignments
* Pay cash for lost/missing/damaged books or laptops/chargers
--Need to borrow a laptop charger? A $25 fee will be placed on your account until the charger is
* IF YOU ALREADY BORROWED A CHARGER AND HAVE NOT RETURNED IT, YOU MAY NOT BORROW ANOTHER CHARGER.
--Report a missing or damaged laptop to the library the same day.
--KEEP the protective CASE ON your laptop! It can prevent expensive damage.
On your laptop go to http://soraapp.com/library/suhsd OR
on your phone go to the App Store for iOS (or Google Play for Android)
* Download the (free) app Sora, by Overdrive. Bottom of screen: click I have a set up code.
Enter SUHSD. Click green button Sign in using Sweetwater.... Click Continue.
* Log in with your @sweetwaterschools.net e-mail and password (8-digit birthday--unless you changed it)
* Click https://fast.wistia.net/embed/iframe/x1crca6t1n to watch a video on how to get started with Sora.
* Click https://bit.ly/2ZP8Dq7for a guide on how to use the many features of Sora.
access 80,000 more e-books/audiobooks
2. Under Libraries, click on blue button + Add Library.
3. Under Find your library, type San Diego County Library.
Click green button This is my library.
4. After you click borrow on a book, under Sign in to your library, Select Your Library.
Scroll all the way down to Sweetwater Union High School District.
Click green button Sign in using Sweetwater Union High School District.
Sign in using your @sweetwaterschools.net e-mail and password.
Need help signing up? Just come to the library! we'll be happy to help you.
Want to search for library books or check your textbook account?
1. Log in with your STUDENT ID# . Password is your 8-digit BIRTHDATE.
2. Click on SEARCH to find books. Click the ? button for more info.
The HOME button is in the top right corner, next to the ?
3. Click on the green STATUS button to check your personal ACCOUNT.
4. Click on ITEMS OUT--those are the LIBRARY books checked out to you.
If you want to RENEW a book, click on the circle of arrows.
5. Click on TEXTBOOKS OUT--those are the TEXTBOOKS checked out to you.
6. Click on CHARGES--those are the CHARGES you have (for books not turned in) and the amount $.
watched it on netflix? read the book it was based on!
More than 1,200 streaming videos on science, history, art, literature, diversity, business, economics and more! Be sure to click on PLAY CHANNEL under the BLUE PBS "face" on the LEFT.
Millions of articles from more than 10,000 full-text scholarly journals USERNAME: 2EGDCXKRUJ PASSWORD: zV$y~un4
Concise cultural information on countries around the world USERNAME: 2EGDCXKRUJ PASSWORD: zV$y~un4