Mrs. Barry - Art
Kindergarten through 8th Grade
Week in Review
Turn in any finished art!
Face to face art is done, but creating is not. Please continue to turn in any finished art to the art drop box or email me pictures so all of your learners' hard work can be counted toward their grades and be part of their digital portfolios.
K-8 Art Getting Started and Essential Information
- Learners only need to complete assigned lessons.
- Face to face art counts as a K12 lesson marked in K12 by Mrs. Barry.
- All lessons not on a face to face week are learning coach taught or for 6-8- learner responsibility and those projects still need to be completed and turned in.
- Each lesson has an art project that is required to complete and turn in at OVS to Mrs. Barry or in the art drop box.
- If you do not have all the supplies K12 recommends substitutions are fine.
- New students do not need to start all the way at the beginning of the year or the semester. Please begin on the pacing guide the week after you enrolled.
- I am here to support you! Let me know what you need!
Mrs. Shannon Barry
- Omaha Virtual School 8:35 am - 11:45 am
- Lothrop Magnet Elementary 11:45 am - 4:25 pm