the TEAM CARA challenge
Make the Most of your Holiday Sales and WIN!
We've got a BIG WEEK ahead of us, ladies! This part of our Dream Team is poised for some big things this month and I'm hoping we can all celebrate with a little Team Cara Challenge.
EVERY ORDER COUNTS! For every $500 you sell between today, November 20th, and end-of-day Thursday November 28th you will be entered to win one of the four fabulous prizes below!
The best way to make sales is at the traditional in-home trunk show and this team has a whole pile over the next week. In order to make the most of them, we've got some great tips on how to maximize your trunk show sales below.
No shows on the books? That's okay! You can still rack up the ballots. Like I said, every order counts. Good Luck!
Draw will take place on December 1st.
$100 in Cash
Tips and Tricks to Increase Sales at a Trunk Show
- Have a pumped up and excited attitude! Being a fun and engaged stylist makes the biggest difference at your show. Be friendly. Have a great time!
- Separate all of the current TRUNK SHOW EXCLUSIVE items on one tray. Print out the jpeg and put in every look book that you pass out to guests. Mention the items to EVERY GUEST at checkout. The are not sale pieces! These are regular price items that you can only get a discount on by shopping a trunk show.
- Talk about our Stock Up and Save program on poufs, friendship ties and little girls pieces!
- Do you have Sale Items in your display? Keep them in their own tote with a list of all the prices. Great gift ideas in one spot!
- It's also a great time to participate in vendor fairs, holiday sales and shopping parties. Offering free gift wrapping or free shipping is a great way to encourage sales at these type of events.
- What about hosting your own show? Or have your husband gather the guys to watch a game this weekend and be there to suggest some gifts ideas for their wives and girlfriends.
- Reach out to your customers, friends, relatives and coworkers! You can compile the orders in a Mystery Hostess trunk show to raffle off the rewards.
- Does anyone own their own business or have to buy for their assistant? Offer a couple of Stella & Dot solutions!
- A quick email to a couple of husbands and you could have $500 in sales in no time flat. Offer free gift wrapping here, too!