SFUSD Laptop for Educators
Bessie Carmichael pick up at Webster ES
SFUSD equipping Educators with their own laptops
As a reminder, to receive a laptop, educators must:
1. Watch the Laptops for Educators Video Tutorial, which outlines protocols and procedures for managing an L4E device.
2. Complete the Google form at the end of the L4E video to generate a Certificate of Completion and send it to your SFUSD email address.
4. At laptop pickup, educators will run an automated script on the laptop to configure it for the educator’s use on the SFUSD network and to become the administrator of the device. Only the educator assigned to a specific device can run this process.
Tuesday, Dec. 15th, 7:30am to Friday, Dec. 18th, 5:30pm
465 Missouri Street
San Francisco, CA
1.Who is eligible to get laptop? Prek, K-5, Special Ed, Social Worker2. Can I send someone to pick up my laptop? No
3. I cannot pick up my laptop 12/14-12/18 ? More dates will be available -Jan. 2016
4. What do I do with my current laptop? Save all your files to Google and return it to Mary.