How They Croaked Project
- May 28, 1754: Started the French and Indian war. Defeated a small French army and was the first significant battle of the french and Indian war.
- June 15, 1775: Battle of Bunker Hill. Heavy losses to the British army during the revolutionary war.
- 1776: Led the continental army, as commander in chief, to victory over the British army and won independence.
- May 1787: Constitutional Convention. Showing the weaknesses of the Articles of Confederation, George Washington chaired the convention.
- 1789-1797: First president under the Constitution served 2 consecutive terms.
How he died, The disease.
- Carbuncle-A carbuncle is a skin infection that often involves a group of hair follicles. The infected material forms a lump, which occurs deep in the skin and may contain pus. When you have more than one carbuncle, the condition is called carbunculosis.
- Lance-prick or cut open with a lancet or other sharp instrument.
- Stagnated-(of water or air) cease to flow or move; become stagnant.
synonyms: stop flowing, become stagnant, become trapped; More
- Profusley-spending or giving freely and in large amount, often to excess; extravagant (often followed by in):
- Tartar-emetic-A poisonous crystalline compound used in medicine as an expectorant and in the treatment of parasitic infections, such as schistosomiasis.