By: Conner O'Quinn
Three core values
- I love God a lot and don't want to let him down, and even if I do mess up the bible, my friends and family can help get back on track.
- My family members are the one I love the most, and no matter what bad moments come up we still are there for each other.
- I am really close to several friends in both school and church, and I am great full to have great friends like them. Even though we are from different back grounds we support each other, and we all love to hang out.
I will try to prevent times When I try to do things on my own without any help.
I will enjoy my work by finding employment where I can Organize things and doing anything to help others..
I will find enjoyment in my personal life through Read my bible, hang out with family and friends, and play the euphonium..
I will find opportunities to use my natural talents and gifts such as Music..
I can do anything I set my mind to. I will Bring people closer to God, and become the best euphonium player ever. .
My life's journey is Saving multiple kids from death in Africa, I would be on a mission trip with friends I our job is to help 10 children with poverty, hunger, and family relationships. I would do this to serve and for God, and hopefully I would make a business and would go world wide. The results would be for other people..
I will be a person who The people their would be my brothers, my friends from church, my wife, kids, and my parents spirits. I would want the statements to be about how I was such a great servant towards others, how spiritual I was, and how much I cared for others..
My most important future contribution to others will be My love and care for them..
I will stop procrastinating and start working on:
- People's life for God.
- How people treat others.
- How people treat their parents.
I will strive to incorporate the following attributes into my life:
- Always sees how I am doing spiritually.
- Always their for me to talk to about my problems.
- Always wanting to hang out and cares for me.
I will constantly renew myself by focusing on the four dimensions of my life:
- Eating little to no fast food, and eating lots of fruits and vegetables every day.
- Praising God every day with my whole heart.
- Be self disciplined with homework.
- Expressing fully what's on my mind to the people that are closest to me.
2. To always be truthful and honest, and to have integrity when no one is looking.
3. Love everyone including my enemies.
4. Take responsibility for everything, no procrastination, and set myself up for success.
5. Pursue my own dreams, and let no one tell me I can't.
2. To always stay a Christian and never fall away no matter what.
3. Never drink alcohol.