Update from Vista Oaks
A great place for your child to grow...
Spirit Week next week November 16th-20th! Come dressed to represent your favorite sports team! You can wear a jersey, t-shirt, or hat representing your team, and if you don't have that you can wear your favorite team's colors. Be creative and show your school spirit!
High School Spring Course Selection Sheet
Here are the classes we will offer onsite at the Byron Learning Center this Spring. Your child's advisor will be talking with you soon to enroll in classes!
- If you are planning on dropping, adding or switching a class for next semester, please let Megan know as soon as possible. She can make the change or add you to the waiting lists if the classes you want are full. firstname.lastname@example.org
- PLEASE BE SURE TO SEND IN FORKS AND/OR SPOONS FOR LUNCH AS NEEDED.
- We will not have enrichment classes while on Thanksgiving Break, November 23-27.
- Our current session will end DECEMBER 11th rather than December 17th.
Here is a helpful website for planning for college!
MIDDLE SCHOOLERS will be able to explore high school requirements and start planning for required classes.
HIGH SCHOOLERS will not only be able to view requirements for graduation but also begin virtually searching and exploring state colleges.
The"High School Planner" link will allow parents to set up an account and keep track of completed credits for graduation and plan for future college admission.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR:
- Thanksgiving break is November 23rd-27th
- Winter break is Friday, December 18th-January 1st
- There is no school Monday, January 4th due to a Professional Development Day
Session 2 : October 13-December 11
(Thanksgiving break November 23-27)
(Winter break December 18-January 1)
Session 3 : January 19-March 11
(Spring break March 14-25 )
Session 4 : March 29-May 13th
(Break for State Testing April 18-29)