1. A revelatory manifestation of a divine being
2. A revelation; a flash of understanding of the true nature of something
3. A Christian festival, January 6, celebrating the visit of the Wise Men to the Christ child.
Synonyms: revelation, insight, realization
Antonyms: confusion, unsure
1. The man experienced an epiphany when he realized that he had solved a difficult mathematical equation.
2. Joe had been stuck on a problem for hours, so he was relieved when he experienced an epiphany of the correct answer.