By: Alex Nowak
- Element Name - Alxium
- Atomic Mass - 63
- Symbol - Al
- Discoverers - Mr. and Mrs. Nowak of Richardson Texas
- Occurrence - Large amounts found at Whataburger. Always has to be doing something, gets bored easy.
- Surface Properties - white tan skin with yellow hair and blue eyes
- Boils when people lie.
- Melts when people talk behind your back.
- Can cause happiness if talked to.
- Can be found in various states: sad when hungry, happy when gets a good meal.
- Becomes stubborn and unyielding when doesn't get good grades
- It is repelled by insects.
- Is attracted to nice weather and the beach.
- May explode spontaneously when gets annoyed.
- Requires copious amounts of dr. pepper.
- Is inert if comfy with a good movie.
- will repel from insects.
- is impervious to bad attitude.