How to keep a good health :)
- Take Vitamin E to keep arteries supply
- Eat fish instead of red meat - better for your heart
- Exercise - even a little bit of exercising such as a brisk walk can pep up your circulatory system and make your heart beat faster
- Don't smoke !! and don't hang around people who do. - second hand smoke is also bad for you
- delivers oxygen to the cells and removing carbon dioxide from them .
- carries digested food substances to the cell body.
- disposes of waste products and poisons that would harm the body if they accumulated .