4K P.M. Class
September 10, 2015
- Monday (9/14) Picture Day
- Monday (9/14) Bring decorated paper teddy bear back to 4K
- We will start learning some Zoophonics friends-a note is being sent home, in folders, with more information
- Wednesdays will be 4K library days...next week we will have a story read to us by Mrs. Kline. We will not be bringing a book home quite yet.
We learned how to hold a scissors and practiced cutting paper into small pieces. Then we added our pieces together and stirred. We made colorful paper soup!
We can read.
I showed the children how to read pictures. They do such a nice job looking at books!
If your child is having a challenging time with writing their name...
- Make them a name tag so they have a visual to look at.
- Write their name with a yellow highlighter and have them trace it.
- Write their name with pencil and have them paint over it.
- Play with play-dough and form their name. Then have them trace over the letters with their finger and name each letter.