Technology Resources for Families
Supporting You Through Distance Learning
Purpose of Resources
Seneca Falls utilizes Clever as a platform to springboard to our district online applications. Students will need to do the following to gain access to all district online software:
- Once logged into the chrome book or logged into google on another device, go to the student’s school by choosing the school in the top of the website.
- Click on the Clever icon in the top right corner
- Choose “Log in with Google”
- The dashboard will appear and show the many apps students can choose from
- For Frank Knight students, when they choose Frank Knight from the school list and click the Clever icon, it will give them the option to “Log in with Clever Badge”. Hold the student’s QR code up to the device camera.
How to Transfer PDF’s/Documents to Google Slides (to make it interactive)