By: Victoria Rietbrock
Neil Armstrong is known for being the first person to step foot on the moon.
- Neil feel in love with flying at a airplane show with his dad.
- When Neil joined the navy he became a air cadet.
- Neil became interested in space flight when he was working as a research pilot.
- Mr. Crites help Neil learn about astronomy.
- Neil meet his wife Janet while delivering campus newspaper.
- At Edwards Air Force Base Neil became one of the best piolets there.
I learned that I should never give up in life.
Title: Neil Armstrong Space Pioneer
Author: Paul Westman