3 Characteristics of Market Economy
- a great of freedom.
- in a market economy, almost everything is owned by the people not the government.
- the use of scare resource.
The Advantages of Market Economy
- high degree of individual freedom.
- small degree of government interference.
- the high degree of consumer satisfaction.
The Disadvantages of Market Economy
- high degree of uncertainly.
- markets don't work in some areas ( such as national defense and public good).
- a market may not provide enough of some basic goods and services.
Market Economy - Not Viable
A Market economy is not viable for the refugees because there is not a lot of help from the government, it's mainly individual freedom. So they would have to find jobs, homes, food and everything else on their own.
THE MARKET ECONOMY