ADL Announcements 03/05/2020
(These are sent each Thursday school is in session.)
- Friday, March 6, 2:30 PM, 8th grade class picture in gym
- Thursday, March 12, 6:30 PM, PAWS meeting in library
- Tuesday, March 17, 5:30-8:30 PM, Fine Arts Night at EHS
- Friday, March 20, Student Led Conferences 8:15-3:15, no classes for students
- Thursday, March 26, 7:00 PM, Chorus Concert
- Friday, March 27, 7-9:00 PM, GASP (Games & Sports Party)
- Thursday, April 2, 7:00 PM, Willy Wonka performance in cafeteria
- Friday, April 3, 7:00 PM, Willy Wonka performance in cafeteria
- Saturday, April 4, 2:00 PM, Willy Wonka performance in cafeteria
- Art Club will start on Friday, November 1st, 3:15-4:30 PM, and meet every other Friday in the Art room. Mrs. Logan is the advisor.
- Chess, Cribbage and Card Playing Club meets every Wednesday morning from 7:15-8:15 in Mr. Gustafson's room #C6. This club has ended for the school year.
- Culture Club meets on Fridays, 3:15-4:00 PM in Madame Tupaj's room C26. No need to sign up - just come! Meeting on March 6. No meeting on March 13.
- D&D Club meets every other Thursday from 3:15-5:00 PM in Mrs. Kurnit's room, C10. Mrs. Kurnit is the advisor.
- Doodle Club will start on Friday, October 25, 3:15-4:30 PM, and meet every other Friday in the Art room. Mrs. Logan is the advisor.
- Fiber Arts Club Do you want to make a MONSTER? The club will be making needle felted monsters this fall. The club meets every Thursday morning from 7:30 to 8:10 in room B20. No experience necessary and the supplies will be provided. Mrs. Bilodeau-Meek is the advisor.
- Geo Bee will meet Tuesday mornings, 7:15-8, and Wednesday afternoons, 3:15-4. Mr. Gustafson is the advisor and meetings are in room C6.
- Math Club is on Wednesdays, 3:15-4:15 PM, in room B23. Mrs. Zimmerman is the advisor.
- LGBT Pride Club meetings will be on Wednesdays at 3:15 -4:00 PM. Allies and questioning welcome. Meet in room B16. Mrs. Williams is the advisor.
- Yearbook Club meetings will be on Tuesdays at 2:15-3:15 PM in room B5. Ms. Edwards is the advisor.
- Youth Empowerment Club will meet on March 4 at 3:15 PM by the health office. We are starting this club to focus on staying tobacco and drug free. Mrs. Dalla Mura is the advisor.
Want to keep updated on the ADL PAWS projects and events?
Don't miss out! "Like" the "PAWS ADL" page on Facebook today! The facebook page will share info about ongoing opportunities to support your school community at ADL. From volunteering your time, donating baked goods, to events we'll be hosting for ADL students and family, there are lots of things to like! Click below to "like" our Facebook page and stay connected and involved!