- Their god Is Tetragrammaton
- Their holy book is called the Tanakh
- the Torah ( first five books of the Old Testament )
- ketuvim which are the remaining writings
- it is also referee to as the Old Testament in the bible.
- Rosh Hashanah ( Jewish new year ), Yom Kippur ( Day of Atonement ), Sukkoth, Pesach (Passover), Shavuot ( feast of weeks ) , Shabbat ( the sabbath).
- One of the most highly practice rituals are circumcising boys when they are eight. It is a key ritual, they also do it because of health benefits.
- Hinduism is polytheistic
- The September god would be Brahman
- Brahma, the creator
- Vishnu, the preserver
- Shiva, the destroyer
- Ganapati, the remover of obstacles
- Saraswati, the goddess of learning
- Lakshmi, good fortune
- Durga Devi
- Indra, the king of heaven and lord of god
- Surya, the sun
- Agni, fire god
- Hanuman, the monkey king and de doesn't servant.
- those are just some of the many gods.
- Vedas is a particular scripture considered Holy by all sections of hinduism.
- there are four parts to it
- the Smahita, Brahmana, Aranyaka, and the Upanishat.
- There are more holidays than there are days of the year.
- most notable ones would be Holi, and Diwali.
- Most rituals than any other religion.
- Buddhism is neither monotheistic or polytheistic, it does not depend on the existence of God who created the universe. Instead Buddhism chooses to focus upon particular ways of life that can lead to a blissful state of beings.
- Buddhists don't believe in god they believe human beings are precious and important that all have the potential to develop into a Buddha.
- The holy book is called Tipitaka
- The major holidays would be Uposatha, Makhachkala Bocha, Vesakha, Asalha Puja Dat, Kathina Ceremony, Sanahamitta Day.
- Meditation - Mental concentration and mindfulness, Mantras - Sacred sounds, Mudras - Symbolic hand gestures,Prayer Wheels - Reciting mantras with the turn of a wheel, Monasticism (coming soon) ,Pilgrimage - Visiting sacred sites (coming soon),Veneration of Buddhas and Deities (coming soon) are the major rituals.
- Quran is the holy book forI Islams.
- Muharram ( Islamic New Year ), Mawlid al-Nabi ( Prophet Muhammad's birthday), Eid al-fitr ( celebration concluding Ramadan ), Eid al-Adha ( celebration concluding the Hajj), are the major holidays.
- Prayer, Fasting, Pilgrimage, Charity, Purification, Animal sacrifice are the rituals.