Updates and Reminders
October 20, 2022
A Few Highlights!
1. We are grateful for your choice of MCCSC for your child(ren's) educational journey!
2. The labor shortage has impacted our school bus transportation department. We have needed to consolidate bus routes, may need to consolidate further, and may need to eliminate routes. We will need all families to prepare accordingly for alternative transportation in an emergency situation and potentially long-term. We will continue to explore other opportunities associated with school bus transportation (bus driver recruiting, walking zones, parent transportation, etc.). Your cooperation and understanding are appreciated and expected. Please consider joining our transportation team as a bus driver and/or passing along the opportunity to others. The application process and paid training information are available on our website.
3. Please click on the buttons below for additional information. We aim to keep you informed!
Most Recent Information
- School Board Meeting Summary, October 12, 2022
- School Board Work Session - Facility Study presented by Lancer+Beebe
- Community Trick or Treat Night
- COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics
- Employment opportunities. Please consider serving our school district by joining our team as a substitute teacher, bus driver, or substitute bus driver. We need YOU! Please spread the word!
- 2022 General Obligation Bonds
- 2023 Budget Information
- 2022 Guaranteed Saving Project Highlights
- 3E (Explore, Engage, Experience) Grant - Ford Next Generation Learning
- Hendricks County Phoenix Collaborative
- Child Nutrition Updates
- 2022-23 School Immunizations
- MC Plus Information
- Quick Links to Maintain Communication!
- 2022-23 Academic Calendar - Approved 6/9/21
- 2023-24 Academic Calendar - Approved 6/8/22
4. The MCCSC School Board meetings will be held at the Administrative Services Center, 6631 S. CR 200 W, Clayton, IN 46118. The monthly meetings will be held on the second Wednesday of each month beginning at 6:00 pm.
Please share with others who may be looking for employment, part-time or full time. Four hours per day with an excellent hourly wage and benefits for our bus drivers! https://www.mccsc.k12.in.us/employment/opportunities/available_positions
MCCSC has received a 3E grant as a part of a 7 district cohort in Indiana that are interested in expanding or creating new college and career pathways for students. This grant provides dollars for school communities to re-imagine!
How to Talk to Your Kids About Substance Use & Mental Health: A Trauma-Informed Approach
Updates from our partners at Aramark including breakfast & lunch prices, free/reduced lunch application, and payment portal!
Our MC East Eagles raising dollars for new playground equipment!
Expectation of Excellence in attitude, actions, and achievements!
Professional Development Day - October 3, 2022
Our teaching staff of professionals are super good and getting better!
The MCCSC Plan for COVID-19
Our Guiding Principles
- Adapting personal behaviors to ensure everyone's health.
- Respecting the necessity of some inconveniences and forego some favored activities.
- Demonstrating flexibility and resilience to adapt to the fluid situation.
Symptomatic individuals should isolate/quarantine per CDC/IDOH/HCHD. Please report absences to our schools and follow the guidance of your medical provider.
Please click on the buttons below for additional information. Be in the KNOW!
School Board Approved 6-8-22 Besides a few clarifications, we will operate very similar to our second semester of the 21-22 school year.
CHS "National Blue Ribbon School" and CMS "Schools to Watch"
Cascade High School - 2018 National Blue Ribbon Recipient
Cascade Middle School - 2021 AMLEA Recipient!
2020 - IMLEA Recipient
LCPS - Inaugural Year 2019
Please click on the following links to enjoy some of the best aspects of Mill Creek Community School Corporation. We have successes galore and the pursuit of EXCELLENCE in all of our programs continues!
Thanks for all you do to provide support, insistence, and high expectations!
We are small schools . . . BIG OPPORTUNITIES!
We are ...
- "A" rated school corporation
- "A" rated schools
- Four Star Schools
- eLearning School Corporation
- Riley Children's Foundation Miracle School Corporation
- Cascade High School - 2018 National Blue Ribbon School Recipient
- Cascade Middle School - 2020 Schools to Watch Recipient
Jim Diagostino, Ed.S.
Mill Creek Community School Corporation
Excellence in Achievement, Attitude, and Actions
Small Schools . . . BIG OPPORTUNITIES