2015 Year In Review
Three Companies That Marketed Themselves The Best in 2015
2. Starbucks is also a really well marketed company. Everyone has heard of this coffee company and how well it has done, but this past year they have really excelled. Competitors of Starbucks like Dunkin' Donuts and Peet's Coffee have been growing but Starbucks has found ways to always be ahead. They created an app that allows for customers to feel important and essential to their business which is a great marketing technique.
3. Another company that marketed themselves well in 2015 was Chipotle. This Mexican grill has grown tremendously this past year throughout America. They have expanded their restaurants to make it easily accessible for their customers which helps a lot. They created social media sites and their customer service is very good. Chipotle is an easy grab-and-go grill that is getting more popular every day because of the way they have marketed themselves.
Best Products of 2015
2. Amazon Echo
Worst Products of 2015
2. Nissan Cube Car
Best 2 Movies of 2015
2. Pitch Perfect 2 is also one of my favorite movies of 2015. It is a sequel to the first Pitch Perfect which already brings back the crowd that fell in love with it in the first place giving it an edge. Not only that but its advertisements on TVs, malls, billboards, and social media allowed for it to get to the public much faster.
Top Two Musical Artists of 2015
2. Taylor Swift also had a great past year. She has always been at the top of the billboards and is very loved in the hearts and eyes of the public because of her great music and bubbly personality. She appears on many talk shows and charity events which helps her image tremendously.
Top Ten Songs of 2015
2. "Sorry" Justin Bieber
3. "Love Yourself" Justin Bieber
4. "Hotline Bling" Drake
5. "What Do You Mean?" Justin Bieber
New Years' Resolutions
2. Offer to help my parents around the house more
3. Study more in advance so I don't have to cram the night before