PCHS & PCMS "Eagle UPDATE"
September 15, 2020
1. Keep your student home if you suspect he/she may be ill.
2. Seek COVID testing if you suspect your child may have the virus.
3. Call the school if you are keeping your student home.
4. Encourage your student to wear a face covering while at school. We have many masks available in the office upon request.
5.We may ask you to quarantine your student - this is to prevent the spread of the virus. Teachers will be instructed to reach out to your student via Google Classroom so that your student does not fall behind in their studies.
Email email@example.com if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.
Arrival & Dismissal Procedures (During the School Day)
Sixth Grade Reminders
From the 6th Grade Corner of the Middle School:
- Grades are being entered on Tyler. The students have had access to see if they are missing assignments and check on grades.
- Please ask your child to show you the class agenda for the day. Quizzes and summative assignments are being announced, so your child can prepare ahead of time.
- Digital and paper assignments are being returned to the students with feedback/notes. You can review them with your child to help prepare them for upcoming quizzes or make sure they are submitting them with corrections if needed.
- If you are able, we could use more sanitizing wipes for the classroom. You can send them with your student to turn in during 1st hour.
We have lots of great games going on this week!
Teacher of the Month
Mr. Frey teaches Mathematics, and is a 2009 graduate of PCHS - here are some other fun facts about Mr. Frey:
- I enjoy teaching and coaching kids. I had a lot of great teachers and coaches when I was in school that I always looked up to.
- In my spare time I enjoy golfing, camping, and watching sports.
- Kristin and I have been married for 3 years, and we are fostering a little girl.
- My brother Matt also works at the school.