Help Stop Bullying!
The bully is the hammer, the victim is the nail.
The Bully is The Hammer.
The Victim is the Nail.
“Knowing what's right doesn't mean much unless you do what's right.”
Bullying happens everyday at every place, and it needs to be stopped. Bystanders need to stand up against someone who is bullying someone else. The victim is not the only person being affected negatively. The bully is being affected just as bad as the victim, but they don't know it.
1. Nearly 160,000 people everyday miss school in fear of bullying or any abuse.
2. 1 in 7 people in Grades K-12 are either bullies or victims
3. 1 of 10 students who drop out of school is because of bullying
4. 1 of 20 students have seen a student with a gun at school
5. 90% of 4th through 8th graders report being victims of bullying
How to get help.
How to prevent it.
Don't be a bystander!
I am sure you have just felt bad for them and did nothing. But believe it or not, that is just as bad as the bully. Stand up, you would want someone to do it for you, it is the Golden Rule.