Projects VS Project Management
Hannah Phieffer and Calvin Featherbay
- Produces a unique product or result.
- Constrained by a time, cost, and quality.
- Can be done by anyone!
- Has a person or group accountable for the results
- A defined set of tools and techniques designed to lead to the desired outcome.
- Evaluation, design, analysis, development.
- Execution of the project
- Makes it possible to deliver a product
- Both contain limited resources to get the job done.
- Both need the functions and processes to become complete.
- Both need multiple people to contribute to the project in order to produce a product