Welcome to 7th Grade!
SUMMER 2022 ~ HONORS MATH EDITION
A Message from Your 7th Grade Teachers!
Welcome to 7th grade! As you begin your well-deserved summer break, take a look at your summer assignments:
ELA assigned work
Math assigned work
We will have more information for 7th grade on Book Day and look forward to seeing you soon!
Have a wonderful summer!
Gwynedd-Mercy Academy Elementary has bundled tuition which includes field trips, school pictures, yearbook, and student planners. Below is a list of supplemental supplies your child will need for 7th Grade:
- Accordion Folder - 6 Pocket - Mead Five Star
- 1" Black Binder
- 4 Composition Books - Wide Ruled - 150 Ct - Hard Marble
- 2 Composition Books - Wide Ruled - 100 or 150 Ct
- Elmers Glue Stick Washable
- 1 Dry Erase Markers - Expo - 4-color set - Chisel
- Highlighter - Pen Style - Chisel -3 Pack - Yellow, Blue, Pink
- Loose Leaf Paper - Wide Ruled - 100 Ct - Reinforced
- Pencil - Mechanical - BIC - .7mm - 10 Pk
- Pencil - Mechanical - BIC - Refill - .7mm - 30 Pack
- Protractor - 6 Inch
- Ruler - 12in/30cm - Plastic - Transparent
- Ruler - 6 Inch - Plastic
- Scissors - Fiskar - 6 Inch - Big Kids
- TI-84 Plus graphing calculator
- One set of earbuds (small enough to fit in a pencil case)
- Individual or pocket-sized hand sanitizer
- Individual tissue packets
- Optional: sharpies, markers, colored pencils
Gwynedd-Mercy Academy is an environmentally friendly school. Please be sure lunches are packed in reusable lunch bags with two cloth napkins for use. Snacks may be in their original packaging or in reusable containers/bags. We appreciate your attention to this as we all work together to care for the Earth.
Shop & Support: If you use AmazonSmile, 0.5% of your purchase will go to GMA! Click below to get started!
Summer Assignment Information and IXL Tracking Sheet
Click the link below to access IXL!
Click below to access your summer reading assignment!
Each year, Mrs. Phiambolis, our Librarian, creates an *optional* reading challenge for students. This is separate from the grade level summer reading assignments and a great way to keep everyone reading throughout the summer. Have fun!