Week of September 2-6, 2019
Para ver esta informacion en español siga los siguientes pasos
Siga hasta el fondo de la página hasta encontrar un botón que dice “translate”.
Presione el botón y luego escoja el lenguaje español.
Message for our School Site Council Members
Events for this week
Schedule of the Week
Beginning Wednesday, September 5th, 2019 we will begin our block schedule with Periods 1, 3, and 5.
Club Day is coming soon!
DATA DRESS CODE POLICY
- Shoes must be worn at all times. Sandals must have heel straps. Flip flops (thong sandals) or backless shoes or sandals are not acceptable.
- Clothing, jewelry, and personal items (backpacks, fanny packs, gym bags, water bottles etc.) shall be free of writing, pictures or any other insignia which are crude, vulgar, profane, or sexually suggestive, which bear drug, alcohol or tobacco company advertising, promotions, or likenesses, or which advocate racial, ethnic or religious prejudice.
- Hats, caps and all other head coverings shall not be worn indoors.
- Clothing shall be sufficient to conceal undergarments at all times. See-through or fishnet fabrics, halter tops, off the shoulder or low cut tops, bare midriffs and shirts or shorts shorter than mid-thigh are prohibited.
- Gym clothing may not be worn in classes other than physical education.
- Hair shall be clean and neatly groomed. Hair may not be sprayed by any coloring that would drip when wet.
Traffic Safety Tips
A reminder to please reduce your speed and drive at 25 mph when in our school zone.
In our continuing effort to ensure the safety of our students, parents, and other community members in and around our school, we need everyone to adhere to the rules of the road, including driving, parking, and pedestrian movements.
The front of the school is not a pick up or drop off zone. Use the main parking lot (near the baseball fields) as a drop off and pick up area.
Experienced Wrestling Coach Needed