KP Connection-The Weather Edition
January 26, 2015
As a result of Blizzard Colbie, we've made some adjustments to our events for the week. Teachers have assigned work to students for completion to support a smoother transition back to school. Please encourage them to keep their minds active and busy as they ride out the storm.
Please also note a few corrections from last week's KP Connection:
- The JCC Parenting Conference date was incorrect in the last connection. It is occurring on Feb. 4th. There is a great FREE opportunity for 7th and 8th grade students. (see flyer below).
Due to the impending storm, ALL MONDAY and TUESDAY PM Activities CANCELLED!
UPDATED UPCOMING EVENTS
After School Activities are updated on our After School Activities Calendar (click here)
- All Month --KP Challenge Wonder Read and Kindness Activities
- Hall 8th Grade Parent Orientation 7:00–8:30PM @ Hall
- Report Cards Distributed
- 8th Grade High School Elective Presentation during Learning Lab (1:20PM)
- Algebra Midterms 8:00-10:30AM
- KP PTO Meeting 7:00PM in the KP Commons
- Art Club 3:00-4:00PM
- 6th Grade Bingo 3:00-4:00PM
- KP Paint Nite 6:30 – 8:00PM RSVP Required
- Rescheduled 5th to 6th grade transition Night -Whiting Lane 7:00-8:00PM
Attention 8th Grade Parents/Guardians: Hall High School cannot wait to meet you
Parent/Guardian orientation at Hall High School on Wednesday, January 28 from 7:00 to 8:30PM.
Please see last week's KP Connection for more information regarding the transition timeline.
KP Kindness Options (click here)
KP KINDNESS EVENT
Join us at KP on February 11 for Family Paint Night. KP's very own art teacher, Mrs. Grindle will host this creative evening from 6:30-8:30PM. There is a $15.00 charge per pair ($22 for three) for this event with proceeds going to the American Heart Association. Seating is limited to the first twenty-five people to register with payment. Students must be accompanied by an adult.
Media Monday --Parent/Guardian Social Media Opportunity -RESCHEDULED March 2, 2015
Monday, March 2nd, 7-8pm
King Philip --Room 224
Come learn about how teens and adults are connecting in the 21st Century by exploring some Social Media Apps that both students and adults use. Part of helping our children use social media wisely is having the knowledge of what is out there and how it is being used.
RSVPs are enabled for this event.