Facts and statistics
2. Eating disorder can lead to muscles weakness.
3. Females are most commonly detected with eating disorders.
4. Anorexia is the most common eating disorder.
5. anorexia has become more common in the past 20 years.
6. 1 in 10 people with eating disorders receive treatment.
7. 10-15% of people with anorexia or bulimia are male.
8. 95% of people with eating disorders range from 12-25.
9. 43% of elementary school girls said they wish they were skinnier.
10. 81% of 10 year old kids are afraid of becoming fat.