Have you registered yet?
Sessions are filling up!
Stonewall is proud to present the 2020 Trans* Week Trainings!
Join leaders in the healthcare, social service, and education fields for the biggest conference and instructional session on working with the transgender and gender non-binary community in the North State. Learn the most current information, understand best practices, and build a working plan to make your office, practice, classroom or center safe, accessible and appropriate for all.
Big News This Year....
- Healthcare session includes 6 CE units with a full-day training from Johanna Olson-Kennedy, MD (Medical Director of the Center for TransYouth Health at the Children's Hospital of Los Angeles and Aydin Olson-Kennedy, Executive Director of Los Angeles Gender Center, plus a panel of local providers of all kinds to discuss specific issues and answer questions;
- A full training session just for agency administrators and staff, law enforcement, social service providers;
- Continuing Ed Credits available for educators who attend the Youth-service focused session;
- Live workshops, panels, and discussions in each session to help you make real change in your home or workplace
- Free childcare with pre-registration for anyone attending our youth-focused session